Large format color scanner
Large format 600 dpi color scanner
Large format scanner
Convert and Access Your Files with Scanning,
Archiving, and Other Services
Rocky Mountain Blueprint is your headquarters for document scanning. From large scale architectural plans to legal documents, letters and the smallest receipts, we professionally digitize virtually every size and type of paper in your files.
Our skilled professionals will transform your documents into easily searchable digital files. Your days of digging through boxes and file drawers to find important information are over.
WideTEK® 36ART wide format CCD art scanner
Who can benefit from document scanning?
- Law and Accounting firms
- Churches, Synagogues and other non-profit organizations
- Medical offices
- Businesses of every size and type of industry
Our scanning capabilities include:
- Scanning in black and white or color
- Scanning single- and double-sided pages
- Scanning at 200, 300, or 600 dpi*
- Scanning to pdf or jpg formats**
- OCR scanning***
Our scanning services include:
- Document preparation (staple removal, mending as needed, etc.)
- Organization of scanned material to your specification (by date, case or client I.D./name, etc.)
- Providing your scanned documents to you on a flash drive, external hard drive, via email or dropbox.
- We willingly provide our customers with non-disclosure agreements upon request, ensuring the utmost security and confidentiality of everything we scan.
Wide format Scanner
Rocky Mountain Blueprint has the only WideTEK 36 Art in Colorado.
Just wait until you see what this amazing technology can do!
WideTEK® 36 ART enables contact free scanning of works of art such as oil and acrylic paintings, watercolors, charcoal and pastel drawings, mixed media collages and antique works of art at 600 dpi in formats up to 36 x 60 inches. That’s not all. . .
Only our WideTEK 36 ART can scan items up to 8 inches tall! Valuable items from your home can be scanned, and the digital files saved onto a flash drive, a CD, or we can send them to you via email.
Museums, churches, and school fundraising auction items can be scanned on the WideTEK 36 ART. The digital images can then be used to promote your events or sell your items online or in printed catalogues or brochures.
Original artwork is moved under the CCD camera elements completely contact free, protecting the art or object from any damage. You won’t even need to remove artwork from its frame or glass.
*DPI, or dots per inch, is a measure of the resolution of a printed document or digital scan. The higher the dot density, the higher the resolution of the print or scan.
**PDF stands for “portable document format”. Essentially, the format is used when you need to save files that cannot be modified but still need to be easily shared and printed. JPEG stands for “Joint Photographic Experts Group”. It’s a standard image format for containing lossy and compressed image data.
***Optical Character Recognition, or OCR, is a technology that enables you to convert different types of documents, such as scanned paper documents, PDF files or images captured by a digital camera into editable and searchable data